1. LEARN – Be Knowledgeable, seek deep understanding relentlessly
Deep understanding: to be able to see and put all the pieces together to be able to make sense of it all
- Develop a deep & concrete understanding of everything you touch.
- Stopping at surface level, basic understanding, is not enough.
- Actively seek to deepen understanding of what you do, including reason why, without the need for anyone to tell you to do so.
- Not being able to explain something should be deeply unsettling.
- Show curiosity for anything that could help you understand better, experiment yourself to solidify understanding.