WE’RE GROWING AGAIN!
Come and join a kick ass team!
Customer Success Specialist
QuickMail is a sales automation tool for sending B2B cold emails. Small and medium businesses use it to reach out to potential customers in their market and grow their business. Because we hit product market fit very fast and are growing rapidly, we’re on the search for enthusiastic people who want to be part of this journey.
As a 100% customer funded start-up, decisions are made fast between the team for the good of the customers. Working here means a lot of freedom and ability to build close bonds with each user. We strive to be anti-corporate, we remove all possible walls between the users and us to truly deliver an exceptional experience.
As part of our Customer Success team, you’ll be the first point of contact for users of Quickmail.io, and for potential users who have questions before signing up. You’ll strive to understand their goals or problem, and translate this information into actionable points for them to make the most of Quickmail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing a thorough understanding of Quickmail.io’s capabilities and services.
- Own the responsibility for any user issue or query, from origination to full completion.
- Ensuring each user’s experience with us is outstanding, and ensuring you always go above and beyond what is required to add even more value.
- Investigate the user’s key objectives, and driving their adoption of Quickmail.io’s functionality beyond the expected.
- Become a user advocate within the wider Quickmail.io team by identifying common user requirements and challenges and relaying this information to constantly improve what we do.
- Provide training and continued support through highly effective relationship management, centered on the customer experience.
- Consistently record your interactions with users and further develop our documentation to become the Quickmail.io bible.
This is an incredibly varied role on a growing SaaS startup where no two days will be the same. As a permanent, full-time and remote role, you will have regular contact with the other Customer Success specialists and the Founder.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience in a comparable role, supporting users remotely (ideally for a high growth technology company).
- A strong attention to detail with a customer-centric approach.
- Be an entrepreneurial, pro-active personality with a healthy sense of humor.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills, with a proven ability to simplify concepts, train others and develop relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid understanding of email, desktop and internet technologies.
- Any experience working within the SaaS industry or within a start-up environment would be highly regarded.
- Any experience working remotely would be highly beneficial.
Please note, this role will over US business hours (either PST or ET). You will need to be available Monday – Friday, full-time to be considered, and have a fast and reliable internet connection.
The magic word is banana.
We value curiosity, self-motivation, and outcomes very highly here, and believe these are essential traits you’ll need to be part of our team. To see our core values, check them out here
If this sounds like somewhere you can do your best work, please apply now by send an email to email@example.com with a link to your linked in profile.